A week or two ago, sorry it took me so long, Something More Than Planned nominated me for the Liebster Award for the blog that she convinced me to finally start writing. This award is designed for bloggers to recognized other bloggers that they think are doing a great job.
Ok so there are a couple of Rules that are required with this award and they are as follows:
- Write a blog post thanking the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you
- Nominate 10 bloggers of your own, with under 600 followers, who you think are awesome and deserving of this honour
- Create 11 questions for your nominees
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your page
- List these rules in your post
My 11 Questions:
- Favourite travel themed movie and or book?
I think I’m going to have to be cliche and go with Casablanca. Who doesn’t love a black and white, traveling in an exotic spot and good music. I love the song As Time Goes By Sam Dooley Wilson sung during the film.
- Absolutely must have in your carry on/suitcase?
Book or e-Reader
- Longest trip that you have taken?
My first trip to Europe. I was going for a friends wedding and figured since I’d never been I was going to see Europe so I took two months off work. I believe my count was 14 countries during that time.
- Are you a researcher or a dive right in kind of traveler? Researcher hands down. A friend and I have planned a trip to Asia for around 2018/2019 and we’ve had it planned for over a year now, basically all we have to do it pull out a credit cards and book. Don’t even get me started on my Disney trip planning, if I could I’d have it scheduled by the minute.
- What is the best hotel stay you have ever had?
I guess I’d have to go with the Sheraton Vistana in Orlando.I haven’t really stayed in a hotel that has wowed me or one that I can overly remember so I will go with a resort that I’ve stayed at multiple times and enjoy staying at.
- Where is your favorite airport?
I’ve spent a good portion of my life in airports over the years, especially this last year (4 trips on 13 months) and I would most defiantly have to say my favourite airport would have the be the one in Amsterdam. I spent 4 hours there last year on my way to Italy, like most European airports this one is practically a mall when it comes to stores within the airport, but the neat thing I found about this airport is that it has a museum in it. It’s nothing huge but it has some pretty interesting artwork and statues in it. Plus they had those weird fish pedicure’s at the time, tried it out, its weird but your feet feel fantastic after!
- If you had to pick one country – to be your only travel destination ever- what would it be?
I think I would have to go with Denmark. I love coastal countries/cities and the people are so friendly there. Plus having some cool and fantastic old buildings with tons of history in them to explore doesn’t hurt either
- What inspired you to start blogging?
I finally cave to a friend who has been insisting for months if not a year that I should share my stories from traveling and working for the mouse
- 2015 bucket list item you plan to cross off?
– Get my 2nd Disney tattoo
– Write Bad Wolf in a public place
– Get back on with Disney
– Complete my first 5K at WDW during the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon Weekend 2015
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
Vietnamese? I currently have a huge addiction to pork rice vermicelli
- If you could give words of wisdom to others, what would it be?
I guess it would have to be one of my favourite quotes by Ernest Hemingway that “Courage is Grace Under Pressure”, that even though things may be difficult never change who you are and be yourself no matter what.
Ok, so I’ve answered my questions so now it’s YOUR turn. My nominees are:
It’s “All in WDW”
Just a Dad with a Disney Question
Inside the Mouse House
Disney to Infinity and Beyond
Fan of Mickey
A Spoonful of Sugar
Living in a grown up World
And here are my Questions for you (I tried to make not all of them Disney related):
- Most underrated city and why?
- Where is your next vacation destination?
- Favourite Disney Resort, explain your reasoning
- If you had the option to be a Disney Cast Member, where would your dream job be?
- Your ideal ice cream sundae requires…?
- If I were a cocktail, I would be…
- Favorite Disney Character and why?
- If you could only ride one ride for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What inspired you to start writing a blog?
- Name three Disney songs you know every single word to
- What’s your most visited website or blog?
I look forward to hearing your answers!
Once again, thanks for the nomination darling!
Categories: Oh The Place You'll Go!