Thanks to Jon from Our Journey, Our Way for the nomination! I always look forward to your posts and I’m excited to hearing about your up and coming trip to Disney World. Don’t forget to take lots of photos!
Here are the Rules:
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
- I tend to refer to myself as an OCD Planner when it comes to vacations. If I was allowed I’d plan all my trips down to the minute. I even have a fb/blog post all planned out for when I finally make my way to Tokyo (5+ years away).
- I love cruises. I know many people are against them now in days due all the problems they can create in the ports with creating little to no profitability for the locals, among other problems, but I enjoy the fact that it can be an affordable luxurious trip that can fits in many destinations.
- I currently have two tattoos – one is Disney related and one is not. The next one I want is a Dinglehopper on my ankle.
- Being a klepto runs in my family, especially when a restaurant is involved. I have a collection of menus from restaurants around the world. My mother enjoys flags and signs, while my sister likes glassware.
- For the first 5 years, or perhaps 6, of my life I dressed as a Smurf for Halloween.
- I went to school for Hospitality Management but decided it wasn’t for me (unless I get back on with Disney) so now I’m going back to school to work in the Medical Industry
- As a child I had an absolutely fantastic sense of fashion
I look forward to seeing all your random facts about yourself and of course more great reads.
Happy Blogging ❤
Categories: Oh The Place You'll Go!