So a few months ago Randommusings nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Sorry it took me so long to post and answer.
1. Link to the person who nominated you.
2. Add the award logo.
3. Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
4. Nominate 7 other blogs and let them know via comments.
5. Ask your nominees 10 questions.
1. Why did you start blogging?
Life was getting boring and it needed a change. Plus a friend has been suggestion it for sometime now, so I figured I’d finally listened to her.
2. Have you read any Buzzfeed list? If so, which is your favorite? (Of course this is a ploy to get more lists)
Any of the ones about the soul sucking troubles of being a leftie
3. Do you idolize anyone?
No not particularly
4. What is the craziest dare you have ever gotten?
Um………. streak around the house? Didn’t happen though
5. How many years have you and your best friend been best friends?
Depends on which one you are referring too, but that would probably have to be Kayla and close to 13yrs
6. What do you think about dancing?
That it’s a great way to blow off some steam and to spend the night out with the girls
7. (Repeat question) Which is the best concert you have ever been to?
I think it’d have to be Zac Brown Band last fall. The music was fantastic and I loved their interactions with the crowd.
8. Where do you live? Is it a nice place?
Calgary, Canada. I think so, I have an hour drive to the mountains which is always pretty
9. Which is your favorite TV series?
I’d have to go with a tie between Firefly, Star Trek and Futurama. I’ve basically seen all of the seasons 4 plus times each.
10. What kind of music do you like?
As long as its not rap or r&b I’ll listen to almost anything.
OK…… Now it’s question time –
1. If you could be deaf, blind or mute, which would you be and why?
2. What’s your favourite local Food Truck you’ve eat at?
3. If you had a choice which superhero would you be?
4. Favourite driving in the car song?
5. What’s your favourite thing to do when at home?
6. Dream country to visit?
7. What’s your Starbucks drink of choice?
8. Are you and e-reader or paperback kinda person?
9. What’s your preferred method of travel; boat, car, train, plain, bus?
10. Tea or coffee?
Cover photo courtesy of Alina Photography
Categories: Oh The Place You'll Go!